Pink. Girl. Ink. Press
AN INDEPENDENT PUBLISHER * LITERARY EZINE FOR WOMEN * CREATIVE WRITING TOOLS & INSPIRATION
About The Zine
Mission Statement & Disclaimer
Submit To Zine
News and Updates
"Think Pink Ezine" Archives
Free E-Books & Print-Offs
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
100 Simple Ways To Live A Better Life
1. De-clutter your life!
2. Pay a little more attention to yourself
3. Get rid of what no longer works
4. Prioritize what is important to you in your own life, then make time for it
5. Find joy in the little things
6. Apply more meaning to your existence
7. Realize there is a purpose for your life
8. Remember that it is not the ultimate destination for which we end up, rather it is the journey that makes life most fulfilling
9. Treat yourself to something nice
10. Find quiet time for yourself each day, even if only for a few moments
11. Learn to meditate and do it frequently!
12. Make it a habit to look for the good in things rather than just focus on the negatives
13. Eliminate negative people
14. Know that happiness is not something you can purchase with money
15. Spend some time in nature
16. Be grateful, even for the smallest things
17. Do something just for you
18. Find something to be passionate about and dive into it
19. Forgive yourself and others
20. Be in the present and live in the moment
21. Make a new friend
22. Live life without regrets
23. Be more tolerant
24. Stop judging yourself and others
25. Explore your personal values and morals, and resolve to live more closely to them
26. Define short and long term goals, map ways to achieve them
27. Live your own life by your own standards
28. Don’t try to make everyone else happy
29. Learn from yesterday, but let it go!
30. Define what it is you believe in, make sure it is for the right reasons, and live according to those beliefs
31. Take your own road, don’t follow in someone else’s footsteps
32. Find small spurts of joy in doing something nice for someone else
33. Volunteer a little bit of free time to a needy cause
34. Be more creative
35. Switch up your routine
36. Boot bad habits
37. Don’t be a procrastinator
38. Compliment yourself, and often
39. Compliment someone else
40. Get yourself a new pet
41. Find a new hobby and throw yourself into
42. Start regularly keeping a journal
43. Stop reading the news
44. Kick the couch potato routine!
45. Take a short walk
46. Find at least five things to be grateful for each day
47. Before you fall asleep at night, visualize what a perfect day for you would look like for the following day
48. Be a little more organized by keeping a to-do list and checking off as you go
49. Find a group or club to commit yourself to
50. Do something nice for yourself to change your physical appearance
51. Exercise more!
52. Decide to eat a little healthier everyday
53. Address the root problems in your life, and brainstorm for an adequate plan for undoing or eliminating them!
54. Focus on what really matters, not the nuisances
55. Allow yourself to be a child for a bit!
56. Daydream a little more!
57. Believe that for everything, there is a purpose
58. Forgive someone for something they did to you
59. Create a scrapbook or a memory book to record your happiest moments
60. Learn something new
61. Challenge yourself
62. Read a good book!
63. Watch an inspiring movie
64. Listen to some inspiring music
65. Read inspirational text, rather it be religious or just a self help article
66. Believe In the goodness of people, and the world
67. Love unconditionally
68. Get your hands dirty and tackle that mess you’re been putting off!
69. Write a personal mission statement for the important areas of your life
70. Take back your power over yourself!
71. Learn to love yourself
72. Remember that doing a good job, is good enough.
73. Know that there is no such thing as ‘perfect’
74. Start your own blog
75. Find a game you really enjoy, and play to unwind
76. Stop sleeping so much!
77. Remember that worrying resolves nothing
78. Ask for what you want and need of others
79. Develop your own interests and pursue them
80. Make little rituals out of things you enjoy
81. Change your surroundings
82. Say “thank you” to someone, even if only to yourself
83. Carefully consider your actions and words before you respond…are they really beneficial in the long run?
84. Stop complaining, your life is good!
85. Be who you are, and love it
86. Stop being judgmental, embrace differences!
87. Write a list of 10 things that make you happy
88. Notice and appreciate the simple things
89. Be open to new experiences
90. Learn to meditate and make it a part of your daily existence
91. Stop placing blame
92. Do something nice for someone who will never know
93. Reconnect with someone you lost contact with
94. Expect good things
95. Stop procrastinating
96. Avoid unnecessary disagreements
97. Take care of yourself first
98. Concentrate on doing one thing at a time
99. Begin a health regiment
100. Know that you are your own best source for happiness!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
self help & personal growth