Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Happy Holidays, friends and writers!

In lieu of the holidays, I'll be taking a mini vacation at Pink.Girl.Ink. Press.  It may appear to be simple work, but gathering weekly posts, writing articles, and editing books is nearly a full-time job.

In addition to my blog work, I have a full life.  I design a specialized curriculum for my daughter and home school her in addition to my own independent studies in art design and literature. We all need a break sometimes, myself included!

I'm going to take a few weeks to rejuvenate and enjoy some family time during the holidays.  I'll be back on January 2nd to resume regular weekly postings.  I am also working on some amazing freebies to release in January:   downloadable journal templates as well as mini ebooks for poets and writers, among a few other fun things to ignite your creative spark!

In the meantime, I have worked two book releases into my schedule.  One in the coming week, and hopefully another by the beginning of January.  The December 2015 Issue of Think Pink will be released mid-January.

Whatever it is you celebrate this time of year, we wish you Happy Holidays and joyful times.  This is a season that represents love and peace.  And I wish you plenty of both!



2 comments: