Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Think Pink Issue #2 Update (Re-updated!)

After combing through submissions this week, and beginning to compile the work, I realize it's going to take a lot of time to put this issue together (yes, it's that big!).

So, I'm going to go ahead and state that the issue probably won't be published until the last few days of April.   BUT it will be published before the Month's end, so don't fear.

I hate having to postpone, but due to an illness of my assistant editor, the full responsibility of putting this issue together has fallen on me.

Please check back toward the end of April for our awesome 2nd issue of Think Pink.

***

Due to a personal emergency that I've been dealing with since last week, and some great last minute submissions, we're moving the Issue #2 release date up to next Wednesday, April 22nd.

If you have submitted work for this issue and have not yet heard from us, you should receive an email this week.

Hope National Poetry Writing Month is treating you all well!

1 comment:

  1. I like your affirmation - that you will create beautiful work this week. I offer you a significant "You've got this" look and will also create something beautiful this week.

    ReplyDelete