Sunday, March 22, 2015

'Warning the Stars' Saturday #19: The Complicated Wordle

Sorry I'm a day late...the weekends pass me by before I know it!

Today we're going to write with a complicated wordle.  What that means is, we're going to use a word list to write with...but with a tiny little twist.

Commonly when I create a word list, I use about 12-16 words.  I'm still going to do that.  Only, I'm going to divide the words up to use per stanza.

Here is the complete word list:

loveseat
magazine
heroine
photographs
mannequin
props
sari
poems
window
mascara
manuscripts
pseudonym

Now I'll assign these words to stanzas.  Four per stanza:

Stanza #1:
loveseat, magazine, heroine, photographs

Stanza #2:
mannequin, props, sari, poems

Stanza #3:
window, mascara, manuscripts, pseudonyms


Include all four words per each stanza.  Simple as that!

These words were selected from a passage in The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.


Hope you enjoy the prompt.
As always, write alone or link up in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. My crazy combination :)
    https://proudmommaofgirls.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/possible-complications/

    ReplyDelete