Saturday, December 6, 2014

'Warning the Stars' Saturday #8: Snowy Nights

We had our first snowfall here last week.  It didn't last long and the snow didn't stick, but it was beautiful.

I had my morning coffee and watched huge, frosty snowflakes fall past my second-story window.  There was sparsely any traffic on the street.  It was just a relaxing, serene moment.

Since it's fresh in my mind and I think a fresh snowfall across a city street makes for a beautiful visual, for today I want us to write about snow.



Use the photo above as inspiration, or draw upon your own thoughts and memories.

Write and link up below or write alone.

Just be inspired to write.  :)

Happy early December, friends.  I hope the cold weather is treating you well!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my contribution:

    http://warningthestars.blogspot.com/2014/12/i-dream-of-december.html

    ReplyDelete